– Björn, älskling ?
– Yes, käresta?
– Why don’t you stop pretending you’re looking for food? I mean, it is a well-known fact we are going to get some from those nice employees of the Kolmårdens Djurpark Society at precisely 14.30 hrs, just like every day?
– Yeah. But you know, Desi, it’s just that I’ve been thinking.
– Tänka? 😯 Like… racking your brain and stuff? But why?
– Well, they do bring us food every day. But they also let in tourists in their cars, and they are then allowed to drive around, make photos and enjoy a real safari feeling. I guess it is those people who pay for our food, don’t you think so? And if they never see us do anything, if they aldrig get to see how HUGE we really are, they may stop coming and tell everyone it’s not worth it!
– Oh? OK. So you do the job and I will be present in my function as … Her Ursal Majesty Lady Bear. Lying in the grass as ladies should.