Category Archives: VILLAGER’S LIFE
“I’ll open the bottle, OK? I don’t drink sparkling vine often, but let’s have it tonight.”
We nod, trying fast to conceal our suprise. Le French! Their art de vivre! Even here, in our tiny German village. What can you do.
A few minutes later we are deeply involved in a conversation (about life, the Universe and all the fish, no less) with this terribly nice French lady we have only met a few weeks before and the reason for visiting her gets almost forgotten in the process.
To sign the lease agreement for her garage.
… a Neglectessa these days, right?
Sorry, been running around and putting things in order, also trying to cope with some lack of sleep and did I tell you we might not travel anywhere this year, what with the few weeks spent for moving here.
Here: I now get my organic veggies between 2 and 3. PM. PM!
Village life is great, high time I do away with the consequnces of this weather- and stress-related (what? you’re not getting older?) lack of sleep …
Oh and: I applied for my next exam which is due on September 15 (still studying law, yep). German Civil Code. Probably won’t make it the first time but it could be a useful experience. Obviously, I am going to donate the amount of Teuros corresponding to my mark in %.
That’s how mine was. The moving 15 kilometres away and setting up a new home with the old furniture and stuff.
Am officially a villager, as of today. For the first time in my life. I know, I know, it did seem as if, but no: as of today only.
Everyone owns dogs here which is a good thing as I like dogs but wouldn’t want to own any. 🙂
– So you packed our … special films, right? 😆
– Well, it turns out you’ve overlooked, like, half of them. But the guys surely haven’t when packing them.
– :blush: … AAAA … 😆
– – –
– It would be better to unhinge the door so we can move stuff around more easily.
– OK. There you are.
– ??? So many men here and we leave it to the woman to unhinge the door?!?!
– Oh, I wanted to, no problem. 🙂
– Well then, we can go home if you don’t need us 🙂
– – –
– You know, we actually don’t party here all the time-
– I know, I know, neither do we. But the summer’s really beautiful, so what can we do, right?