Category Archives: VILLAGER’S LIFE
… a Neglectessa these days, right?
Sorry, been running around and putting things in order, also trying to cope with some lack of sleep and did I tell you we might not travel anywhere this year, what with the few weeks spent for moving here.
Here: I now get my organic veggies between 2 and 3. PM. PM!
Village life is great, high time I do away with the consequnces of this weather- and stress-related (what? you’re not getting older?) lack of sleep …
Oh and: I applied for my next exam which is due on September 15 (still studying law, yep). German Civil Code. Probably won’t make it the first time but it could be a useful experience. Obviously, I am going to donate the amount of Teuros corresponding to my mark in %.
That’s how mine was. The moving 15 kilometres away and setting up a new home with the old furniture and stuff.
Am officially a villager, as of today. For the first time in my life. I know, I know, it did seem as if, but no: as of today only.
Everyone owns dogs here which is a good thing as I like dogs but wouldn’t want to own any. 🙂
– So you packed our … special films, right? 😆
– Well, it turns out you’ve overlooked, like, half of them. But the guys surely haven’t when packing them.
– :blush: … AAAA … 😆
– – –
– It would be better to unhinge the door so we can move stuff around more easily.
– OK. There you are.
– ??? So many men here and we leave it to the woman to unhinge the door?!?!
– Oh, I wanted to, no problem. 🙂
– Well then, we can go home if you don’t need us 🙂
– – –
– You know, we actually don’t party here all the time-
– I know, I know, neither do we. But the summer’s really beautiful, so what can we do, right?