Mon village est situé près de la France. Il y a beaucoup de maisons jolies, de fleurs et arbres magnificents et les gens sont obligeants.
Il y a aussi beaucoup de oiseaux, c’est très important.
Aaaaahhhh, there you are, that’s what I thought when the fat book dropped into my welcoming hands. Now I am finally going to read you, Ulysses, I went on thinking. Good thing the heavily pierced mover did such a great job with our bookshelves.
And: pictures. Finally a place where the walls don’t hit back and remain ironically unspoiled when trying to hit in a nail or two.
Plants? They survived. A good thing, too. I guess telling them “either you survive or you’re bin material to be replaced mercilessly” is a good method – it worked these last 15 years. Should patent it.
Now I desperately need some non-habitat-related nice things to happen. Am quite exhausted by the requirements of … the science and/or mechanics of stuff.
That’s how mine was. The moving 15 kilometres away and setting up a new home with the old furniture and stuff.
Am officially a villager, as of today. For the first time in my life. I know, I know, it did seem as if, but no: as of today only.
Everyone owns dogs here which is a good thing as I like dogs but wouldn’t want to own any. :-)
– So you packed our … special films, right? :lol:
– Well, it turns out you’ve overlooked, like, half of them. But the guys surely haven’t when packing them.
– :blush: … AAAA … :lol:
– – –
– It would be better to unhinge the door so we can move stuff around more easily.
– OK. There you are.
– ??? So many men here and we leave it to the woman to unhinge the door?!?!
– Oh, I wanted to, no problem. :-)
– Well then, we can go home if you don’t need us :-)
– – –
– You know, we actually don’t party here all the time-
– I know, I know, neither do we. But the summer’s really beautiful, so what can we do, right?
Pa imam res dolgo lajtungo.
Če bi torej hotela, četudi ne vem, zakaj bi hotela, po najnovejši slovenski modi imena, ki se mi zdijo tuja, sklanjati z jeben-im vezaj-em, potem bi bila morala z jeben-im vezaj-em sklanjati druga imena, kot jih sklanjate v Sloveniji, ne da?
Kot dojčefurka je moja jasna dolžnost, da sanjam o:
Maraay-i, Maraay-inem uspehu, Raay-u in Marjetk-i, Severin-i, Pop Design-u (še pomnite?) itd.
nikakor pa ne morem vezaj-no razmišljati o:
Kseivierju Naiduju, Leni Johani Terezi Majer-Landrutovi itd.
ბaბy ბumბle ბee ბuzz
ბad ბirdwatcher’s ბreakfast