… from September 16 2015 on.
… a Neglectessa these days, right?
Sorry, been running around and putting things in order, also trying to cope with some lack of sleep and did I tell you we might not travel anywhere this year, what with the few weeks spent for moving here.
Here: I now get my organic veggies between 2 and 3. PM. PM!
Village life is great, high time I do away with the consequnces of this weather- and stress-related (what? you’re not getting older?) lack of sleep …
Oh and: I applied for my next exam which is due on September 15 (still studying law, yep). German Civil Code. Probably won’t make it the first time but it could be a useful experience. Obviously, I am going to donate the amount of Teuros corresponding to my mark in %.
Mon village est situé près de la France. Il y a beaucoup de maisons jolies, de fleurs et arbres magnificents et les gens sont obligeants.
Il y a aussi beaucoup de oiseaux, c’est très important.
Aaaaahhhh, there you are, that’s what I thought when the fat book dropped into my welcoming hands. Now I am finally going to read you, Ulysses, I went on thinking. Good thing the heavily pierced mover did such a great job with our bookshelves.
And: pictures. Finally a place where the walls don’t hit back and remain ironically unspoiled when trying to hit in a nail or two.
Plants? They survived. A good thing, too. I guess telling them “either you survive or you’re bin material to be replaced mercilessly” is a good method – it worked these last 15 years. Should patent it.
Now I desperately need some non-habitat-related nice things to happen. Am quite exhausted by the requirements of … the science and/or mechanics of stuff.
That’s how mine was. The moving 15 kilometres away and setting up a new home with the old furniture and stuff.
Am officially a villager, as of today. For the first time in my life. I know, I know, it did seem as if, but no: as of today only.
Everyone owns dogs here which is a good thing as I like dogs but wouldn’t want to own any. :-)
– So you packed our … special films, right? :lol:
– Well, it turns out you’ve overlooked, like, half of them. But the guys surely haven’t when packing them.
– :blush: … AAAA … :lol:
– – –
– It would be better to unhinge the door so we can move stuff around more easily.
– OK. There you are.
– ??? So many men here and we leave it to the woman to unhinge the door?!?!
– Oh, I wanted to, no problem. :-)
– Well then, we can go home if you don’t need us :-)
– – –
– You know, we actually don’t party here all the time-
– I know, I know, neither do we. But the summer’s really beautiful, so what can we do, right?